Sunday 15 September 2013

Weekly Catch Up 15th September

Just a brief weekly catch up this week, as I have two big posts which I also need to write about the races that I did on Wednesday and Saturday.  It's been a busy week.  Now we approach the end of the season with my last swim race on Sunday.  Distance for this race TBC - I'm entered for the shortest distance available, 3.8k, but am tempted to switch to 10k as it's wetsuit compulsory.

So, what did I get up to this week?
Monday: 2.5k swim
Tuesday: 2.5k swim
Wednesday: World Championships Aquathlon (post to follow)
Thursday: 2k swim
Friday: OFF
Saturday: Coniston swim (post to follow)
Sunday: OFF.

What's the plan for this week?
Monday: 3k swim
Tuesday: 3k swim
Wednesday: 2.5k swim, pilates
Thursday: 4k swim
Friday: 2.5k swim
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: Last swim race of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment